Fixing the warning of Depends field unknown substitution variable ${perl:Depends}

Hi,

My packages gives this warning:

  dpkg-gencontrol: warning: Depends field of package dbab: unknown
substitution variable ${perl:Depends}

I am packaging Perl stuff, and I do use IO::Socket::INET in my code:

https://github.com/suntong001/dbab/blob/master/src/bin/dbab-svr

In https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2013/12/msg00060.html
Russ Allbery pointed out that,

,-----
| "unknown" means you tried to use it and nothing set it... dh_perl found
| some Perl script or library in the package and tried to write out the
| substitution variable.
`-----

However, I do have that "${perl:Depends}" in my control file:

$ grep '^Depends: ' debian/control
Depends: ${misc:Depends}, ${perl:Depends}, dnsmasq, curl

File: https://github.com/suntong001/dbab/blob/master/debian/control

So how exactly should I fix it?

Thanks!