Re: How to solve a FTBFS caused by Build-Depends being removed from the archive?

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 6:24 PM, Cameron Norman
<camerontnorman@gmail.com> wrote:
> El sáb, 15 de nov 2014 a las 5:56 , Vincent Cheng <vcheng@debian.org>
> escribió:
>
> Hi, On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Cameron Norman
> <camerontnorman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can packages like libjson-java in sid migrate to jessie after the freeze in
> situations like this? Or does jenkins not have any chance to be in jessie?
>
> This is a question for the release team (debian-release@l.d.o), not
> debian-mentors.
>

> So would I email -release asking for libjson-java to be migrated to jessie,
> or would I just use the exact message I posted here?

If you want a specific package to be unblocked, file an unblock
request; how to do so, and when it's appropriate, is explained in the
freeze policy [1]. If you have any other questions that relate to the
release team's responsibilities, you can ask either on their mailing
list or IRC channel (#debian-release on oftc).

Regards,
Vincent

[1] https://release.debian.org/jessie/freeze_policy.html