Re: Re: Automated build process for special purpose chroot-ed packages

That seems to be quite a big overhead and does not meet our security requirements. We cannot change the design at the moment (e.g. migrate to LXC,...).
We need to run those services (rsyslog in our case) in chroot for security purposes.
Any proposals to build those packages from one source are appreciated.

--
Peter Viskup

PS: I'm not subscribed, please, leave my email in cc. ;-)