Re: Testing migragtion of beast-mcmc is blocked but I have no idea why

On 2014-10-25 13:00, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=beast-mcmc
>
> says:
>
>   beast-mcmc/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: libnucleotidelikelihoodcore0 (>= 1.8.0-1)
>
> but I have asked ftpmaster for removal of beast-mcmc from arch i386 and
> packages.debian.org says it is only for amd64.  Any idea how to enable
> the migration?  I guess there might be some remainings from former i386
> versions - but where?
>
> Kind regards
>
>      Andreas.

Being an arch:all package, it will appear on all architectures.  Britney
uses i386 as the architecture to determine whether an arch:all package
is installable or not.

Please file a bug against release.debian.org requesting assistence for
this special case[1] (explaining the situation).  The alternative is to
make beast-mcmc an arch:amd64 package.  In the given case, it might make
sense...

~Niels

[1] I believe it needs a "force-hint", but I leave the final judgement
to the other members of the RT, who has more experience with this kind
of special case.