Re: How to provide fake xserver in d/rules (couldn't connect to display "localhost:11.0")

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 04:43:58PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> > I know some time ago somebody has given the answer to this problem but I
>
> Not sure about cdbs, but with dh it would be this:
>
> xvfb-run --auto-servernum --server-args="-screen 0 1024x768x24" dh_auto_build

Due to this hint I was able to parse the cdbs helper code which just us
using xvfb if it is installed.  Thus adding the Build-Depends

   xvfb, xauth

was sufficient to deal with the problem.

Thanks for the helpful hint

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de