Re: Recreating a package

Hello Leopold,

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote on 2014-10-09 12:21:

> with debuild, it makes a debian clean and after another clean. I don't have
> any log at the end of the process. Just with fakeroot debian/rules binary,
> that lets this files on the disk.

I haven't checked your debian/rules. But if you use debhelper 9
 and in the rules you only use:

%:
     dh $@

than you have the clean only at the beginning of debuild run.
And then you should find these <package>.debhelper.log files.

> if I don't have patches, should I have to do that?

then you don't need this command.

---
Have a nice day.

Joachim (Germany)