gbp-create-remote-repo fails when using github

Hi,
when I try to use gbp-create-remote-repo for my Debian package I get the
following error:

gbp-create-remote-repo --remote-url-pattern=ssh://github.com/shsorbom/kcm-ufw-
debian.git gbp:
info: Shall I create a repository for 'kcm-ufw' at
'ssh://github.com/shsorbom/kcm-ufw-debian.git' now? (y/n)?
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '192.30.252.130' to
the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey). gbp:error: Error creating remote repository

I checked at github and their documentation said that it was a problem with my
RSA key. But, when I ran the test they recommended (ssh -vT git@github.com
), everything worked fine. How can I make sure that gbp is actually using the
right key?

The relevant github help is here:
https://help.github.com/articles/error-permission-denied-publickey
Thanks,