Re: Seqan used to build on kfreebsd but does not any more

Hi,

On 16/09/14 10:35, Andreas Tille wrote:
> the package seqan currently in testing previously built on all
> architectures except sparc (even on kfreebsd-*)[1].  I needed to
> fix some onrelated build issue and now the recent build log on
> kfreebsd[2] says:

> [1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=seqan&suite=jessie

Huh?  According to this it has _never_ built on kfreebsd:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=seqan&arch=kfreebsd-amd64

(it is not marked as out-of-date either so is not a blocker for
migration, it only waits for the mips build)

I'd say the "jessie" view is misleading or, broken.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org