To fix error: binary file contents changed

Hi,

My histring has this "binary file contents changed" error, how to fix it?

Here is the build log:

  dpkg-source: info: using options from histring-1.1.0/debian/source/
   fakeroot debian/rules clean
  dh clean
     dh_testdir
     dh_auto_clean
     dh_clean
   dpkg-source -b histring-1.1.0
  dpkg-source: info: using options from histring-1.1.0/debian/source/
  dpkg-source: info: using source format `3.0 (quilt)'
  dpkg-source: info: building histring using existing ./
histring_1.1.0.orig.tar.gz
  dpkg-source: warning: executable mode 0755 of 'config.status' will not
be represented in diff
  dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to histring: binary file
contents changed
  dpkg-source: error: add histring in debian/source/include-binaries if
you want to store the modified binary in the debian tarball
  dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to histring.o: binary file
contents changed
  dpkg-source: error: add histring.o in debian/source/include-binaries if
you want to store the modified binary in the debian tarball
  dpkg-source: error: unrepresentable changes to source

I know that I can tweak the dh_clean rule to remove the generate .o and
binary executable file, or tweak the 'debian/source/options', but I'm
wondering if the true fix is somewhere else, like my .o and  binary
executable files are generated to the wrong place, for e.g.

The source is at https://github.com/suntong001/histring/
it is *very* small.

Please help. THANKS!