p7zip and YACReader

Hei,

together with Felix, Yoann and I have been trying to package YACReader[0] for
debian[1].  Felix is part of upstream and they are cooperative to make the
package lintian clean.  One particular issue we have is p7zip which is already
in debian, but upstream needs the source for building. Quoting Felix: "The
source code isn't used to build p7zip but to build a wrapper for p7zip, as it
comes without proper headers for library inclusion.  On Debian, the wrapper uses
Debian's version of p7zip, but it still needs a part of its source code at build
time to build the glue logic.  So unless I can add the source code as a
dependency in the control file, adding it won't help - it's already been there
for a long time."

We believe our problem can be solved with a p7zip-source package. The current
maintainer of p7zip is inactive, but is willing to hand over the package to
anyone with upload rights. Can someone here help us by providing a p7zip-source
package?  If there is a easier/better way to solve our issue please let us know.

Thanks.

[0]: http://www.yacreader.com
[1]: https://bitbucket.org/selmf/yacreader-debian