Re: Please help fix lintian hardening-no-relro problem

On Sat, 06 Sep 2014 14:03:10 +0600, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

>> Please help me fix the lintian "hardening-no-relro" problem. As
>> mentioned before, I've tried several ways myself but none worked. I've
>> uploaded the source package to
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/histring/
histring_1.1.0-2.dsc

> Consider replacing your
> unnecessarily long d/rules with one using dh(1).

Yes, that's the first thing I tried, but still get the "hardening-no-
relro" problem:
https://github.com/suntong001/histring/blob/master/debian/rules
https://github.com/suntong001/histring/archive/master.zip

> You are not using dh_auto_* commands nor exporting flags manually, hence
> dpkg-buildflags isn't used in the build process.

Would you mind telling me how to do it please? I'm reverting back to such
unnecessarily long d/rules because I wasn't able to put back the auto-
make rules back into the above short version.

Thanks