Problem with my package wanting to remove systemd-sysv in piuparts

Hi,

I am packaging gnome-shell-pomodoro-data and found out that piuparts
fails testing it because at some point, it wants to install
sysvinit-core so removes systemd-sysv.

The first question is WHY?! I don't understand what dependency makes
him install sysinit-core. Does someone has any clue?

Then the purge fails because the systemd-sysv have disapeared, which
is normal if it removes the systemd-sysv package!

Could someone help me fixing piupart's tests please?

Here is the log:
https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/gnome-shell-pomodoro-data_0.10.2-5.log

Package's tracker page is: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gnome-shell-pomodoro

Thanks in advance,