dh_installman and camel case name in .TH

Hi,

I have a number of man pages like funopen.3:

-----------------8<------------------------
[...]
..TH funopen 3 "January 2, 2008" "version 1.4.2" "SAORD Documentation"
[...]
..SH "NAME"
\&\fBFunOpen \- open a Funtools data file\fR
-----------------8<------------------------

The name funopen.3 has a clash with the BSD funopen manpage (which is
currently solved by renaming the BSD page).

However the documented function has CamelCase, so the correct manpage
would be anyway FunOpen.3.

Following the man page of dh_installman:

| If you have a properly formatted .TH or .Dt line, your man page will
| be installed into the right directory, with the right name

I thought I could just change the name in the TH line:

-----------------8<------------------------
[...]
..TH FunOpen 3 "January 2, 2008" "version 1.4.2" "SAORD Documentation"
[...]

to get the correct man page. However, the manpage is still installed as
funopen.3 -- contrary to the dh_installman documentation shown above.

Is this a bug in dh_installman, and how can I fix this (without renaming
all manpage files, which is much harder then just patching them)?

Best regards

Ole