libgit2 missing on a kfreebsd build

Hello,

I've packaged subsurface, for experimental, and it's not building on kfreebsd
but I am failing to understand why.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=subsurface&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=4.2-1.1&stamp=1409109271

The libgit2 gets installed but then in the configuration step, qmake fails to
find it.
Is it a bug somewhere or should I try to fix the qmake configuration?
The build works good on more common architectures.

It fails to build on Hurd too but I've sent a patch upstream for that.

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/