Re: [help] Test of samtools breaks build on armel and sparc

Looks like SPARC is having a bus error, which almost always means unaligned data is being accessed. Running this test with gdb attached will break on the line where there is a problem and should give enough information to the original developer to resolve it.

Andreas -- can you send me (off-list) steps to reproduce this on my sparc/sid system?