Re: Any package maintainer interested in YACReader?

Hi Luis!

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Luis Ángel San Martín Rodríguez <luisangelsm@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone is interested in maintain the .deb package for YACReader (www.yacreader.com). Right now, and thanks to a contributor, the project has a beta package ready, but it still needs some work: https://bitbucket.org/luisangelsm/yacreader/issue/15/yacreader-debian-ubuntu-packaging

Thank you!

It seems like you already have a contributor in YACReader who is interested in making a reasonably high quality Debian package. Congratulations on that!

The amount of work that has already been done is impressive!

I wonder if the best thing we can do is to work with that person to remove obstacles so that they can continue to maintain it. Maybe that person (Felix, if I understand the thread correctly) and I can find some time to chat on IRC and figure out how to make that happen?

https://asheesh.youcanbook.me/ is a web page where you can reserve an hour of my time, so that I don't forget to show up at the right time. Can I ask you to send this to Felix and see if Felix is interested in that?

Try to give me at least 24 hours' lead time, if possible. (I can follow up with you about scheduling that off-list, to avoid lots of noise.)

Cheers!