Re: Separate gpg signing from package building

Hei,

"To build your own package, simply run debuild from inside the source tree.  dpkg-buildpackage(1) options may be given on the command line.

       The typical command line options to build only the binary package(s) without signing the .changes file (or the non-existent .dsc file):

              debuild -i -us -uc -b" from man debuild.

Hi,

Is it possible to separate gpg signing from package building?

As I'm still trying to learn Debian package building, I've found myself
fallen into this silly loop many times -- Thinking that the package would
be fine, I build it with gpg signing, but only to find out minutes later
that I need fix something and rebuild, and the cycle goes on and on.

Now I'm thinking, wouldn't it be nice I always build the package without
gpg signing, and when finally I tested everything working fine, I sign
it. Would it be possible? Detailed steps (instead of a mere yes)
appreciated.