Urgent: could anyone please sponsor upload of policyd-weight due to RC-Bug _before_ package will be removed?

Package: sponsorship-requests
Subject: RFS - policyd-weight/0.1.15.2-8

Hi everybody,

currently, policyd-weight is broken in unstable/testing due to recent libnet-dns-perl upgrade,
technically speaking policyd-weight used Net::DNS::Packet function dh_expand() which does not
exist anymore. This upgrade fixes policyd-weight, policyd-weight now uses Net::DNS::Packet
function dh_expand_PP(). It's not the first time I sent this sponsorship request ...

 * Package name    : policyd-weight
   Version         : 0.1.15.2-8
   Upstream Author : Robert Felber
 * URL             : www.policyd-weight.org
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : mail

Changes:

  * Add 10_replace_net_dns_dn_expand.patch which replaces Net::DNS::Packet
    function dh_expand() with dh_expand_PP() (Closes: #752845)
  * Fixed description in 09_fix_net_dns_usage.patch

It builds those binary packages:
policyd-weight - Perl policy daemon for the Postfix MTA

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/policyd-weight

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/policyd-weight/policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-8.dsc

It would be great if you could upload this package for me.

Cheers,
Werner Detter