Lazarus watch file is broken

Hi All,

I've noticed that the PTS does not display the usual warning about
Lazarus 1.2.4 released but not packaged. I've tried to investigate the
issue and found that upstream has rearranged their repository layout
under SF.net so that the watch site [1] does not work anymore for it.

The new files could be found at [2] and the watch file we are using at
[3].

How to proceed?
  1) Ask upstream to go back? This is unlikely to happen.
  2) Try to modify uscan parameters in [3] so that we look directly in
sf.net?
  3) Have [1] fixed? but how?

PS: Can you please copy pkg-pascal-devel in your replies?

Cheers,
Abou Al MontaciR

[1] https://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/lazarus
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/files/Lazarus%20Zip%20_%