Re: Licensing question

Le Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 11:21:24AM -0400, Paul Tagliamonte a écrit :

> I'll of course defer to Charles' ability to understand french, so
> working from the English translation (which is to say, I might be
> missing something), I don't see the same issues he does.
>
> Both the ISC and MIT/Expat license don't explicitly allow distribution
> of modified works, but it's pretty implicit:

Hi all,

the essence of my conclusion in 2012 was: “in doubt, ask Upstream”.  Sorry that
it was not clear.  Also, if after reading the email of Jonathan Keller in the
same thread you still have no doubts, go ahead with your conclusion; the worst
case scenario is only to have to remove the packages from our Project's main
archive later.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy