Re: vtk, another upload might be needed

Ops, ubuntu folks were slightly faster than me

here the debdiff

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/179006161/vtk_5.8.0-17.3_5.8.0-17.3ubuntu1.diff.gz
 cheers,

Gianfranco

Il Lunedì 30 Giugno 2014 17:13, Gianfranco Costamagna <costamagnagianfranco@yahoo.it> ha scritto:

Hi Vincent, Julian, Jordi and debian-mentors,

unfortunately this morning on irc Julian Taylor pointed out that this release breaks tcl/tk 8.6 underlinking
Seems that the upload of -15.1 was not completely correct
5.8.0-15.1
  * Non-maintainer upload.
  * Look for TCL and TK in the multi-arch triplet dir (closes: #724831).
  * Apply patch from Julian Taylor to fix TCL underlinking (closes: #742359).

So I grab the debdiff [1] and changed it to apply to the new 17.3 upload (the patch was already there, just some tweaks in debian/changelog

I don't know if you can upload of I need to open an RC bug, please let me know the most convenient way

I'm attaching the new debdiff file, please let me know if I need to do something more

[1] https://launchpadlibrarian.net/170382680/vtk_5.8.0-14.1ubuntu2_5.8.0-14.1ubuntu3.diff.gz

cheers,

Gianfranco