Help with libquazip / Qt4-Qt5

Dear Mentors,

libquazip is packaged for Debian in it's 0.5.x version. A new version
0.6.2 is available. I'm the packager of Debian libquazip (Debian Med
Team), Sergey (in cc) is the upstream manager of libquazip.

As I'm updating the package, I try to manage all registered bugs. One of
them is directly linked to the co-habitation of the two latests major
versions of Qt in debian: Qt4 and Qt5.

By default (see debian/control), the libquazip is built using the Qt4
lib, but in testing the default Qt configuration was switched to Qt5. So
when users build their apps with Qt5 and link to libquazip(Qt4), there
is an incompatibility. I'm trying to manage this problem in the Debian
way. You should know that Debian main includes Qt4 *and* Qt5 projects.
So we have to manage both versions. I don't know how many projects are
linked to libquazip, popcorn offers a good overview of its usage.

You can find a bug report about this problem here

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libquazip/+bug/1317551

Debian package page here

https://packages.debian.org/fr/source/sid/libquazip

Please, Mentors, help me with these unlying questions.
- should libquazip be build inside debian using Qt5 and/or Qt4?
- for Qt4 projects (as some projects still not ported to Qt5), how can
we provide a compatible Qt4 libquazip?
  * Should I manage two binairies: libquazip1-qt4{-dev},
libquazip1-qt5{-dev}?
  * Should I create a default sym link to Qt5 version
(libquazip.so.1.0.0 -> libquazip1-qt5.so.1.0.0)? this can lead to
conflicts?
  * Is there a way for users to be correctly linked to the compatible Qt
version (without any user's code modification)?

By advance, thanks your help
Eric, Debian Med Team, freemedforms.com