Help needed about deprecated dependency

Hello,

a bug has been reported[1] against a package I maintain in Debian. It is said that one of the binary packages
recommends Udisks, which is deprecated for a while now, and I should move to Udisks2. The problem is that:

1. bilibop-rules already works fine with udisks2; in fact it works fine with both udisks and udisks2 (which do not
conflict and can be installed on the same system as documented in udisks package itself)

2. udisks (version 1.x) is still present in sid and jessie, so it seems to not be so much deprecated

3. the Recommends: field already says 'udisks | udisks2': how to do better ? Is there a difference if I replace it
by 'udisks2 | udisks' ?

quidame