Build-Deps

Hi Mentors!

Does anybody know if there is a way of checking whether the Build-Depends of a package would be able to be satisfied on a particular release e.g wheezy.

For example: I take a package from testing to create a backport to wheezy and want to know if Build-Depends can be satisfied as the package is.

I've had a look at dose-builddebcheck, but this doesn't seem to have an option for running on a single package.

I believe the buildd's do something along these lines prior to building a package.

Regards,

Daniel Lintott