Re: How I can start?

+++ Andrew Pollard [2014-05-23 12:04 -0430]:
>    Hello everyone. The reason I am writing is because I need someone to
>    explain to me how I can start working on the development of Debian. I read
>    about this in the official Debian wiki, but I understand very little, I
>    need someone to guide me. My knowledge covers the Fundamentals of
>    Programming and Language C.

Someone has already replied about packaging. There are many other
things you do to help Debian, like triage or fix bugs, improve docs,
help with the website, translations, improving metadata. So it depends
what you are interested in.

https://www.debian.org/intro/help is a good place to start.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/