Re: What do you do when your sid development system stops working?

Hi Paul,

It might be helpful if you mention how far you can get. For instance, are you stuck in X11 with no screen, or do you know how to log into your system through the linux console by pressing ctrl-alt-F3 (or F4, F5...)? Did you try a previous kernel from the grub boot menu?

Best,
Greg