Re: RFS swiftmailer new upstream release

> I'm looking for a sponsor for the package swiftmailer that is
> already in debian. Upstream delivered a new release. There's no
> major changes in debian packaging. I can build the package and
> lintian did not complain

so why did you change dh compat-level from 8 to 9 then?

I don't know exactly. There's no change that affect my package and the others packages I work on used compat level 9

for reviewing i find it easier, if you would only submitted one change
per git-commit (e.g. do not bump standards version and
debhelper-compat level in a single commit; and don't put *all* changes
into a single sumbit)

Ok I understand. Do you think I should make a revert and add severals commits for that release or should I do it for next ones ?

> about errors.
>
> The package : SwiftMailer - licence : MIT - version : 5.1.0 -
> project url : http://swiftmailer.org/ The package is maintain on
> alioth : - Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/swift.git
> - Vcs-Browser:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/swift.git

you might also upload your package to mentors.debian.net to ease
reviewing.

Done.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards,