Re: Can't push new mcron package to FTP

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Dale Mellor <dale@rdmp.org> wrote:
> Ah right, now I see the problem.  Thanks for the hint about the FTP
> team.  Most likely my key is not, in fact, in the keyring, so my
> question to the mentors' list is, will somebody help me put the new
> release through please?  It is needed w.r.t. bug #746006, and its
> release is holding up the upgrade from guile-1.8 to guile-2.0 in
> unstable.

If you're looking for someone to sponsor your package, please upload
the source package somewhere (e.g. mentors.debian.net) and file a
request for sponsorship (RFS) bug against the sponsorship-requests
pseudo-package (e.g. by using reportbug). Also see step #4 in the
mentors.d.n intro page [1].

Regards,
Vincent

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers