Re: git-pbuilder / pdebuild problem

"Rebecca N. Palmer" <r.palmer@bham.ac.uk> writes:

hi Rebecca,

> Which version of git-buildpackage / pbuilder is this, and is the Lintian
> call the default in your version (it isn't in mine) or something you added?
> It worked for me in Ubuntu Saucy (git-buildpackage 0.6.3ubuntu1, pbuilder
> 0.215ubuntu2, called with DIST=sid BUILDER=pbuilder git-buildpackage
> --git-pbuilder), but I've never tried to build freeplane.

That's it, thanks for the hint!

I used the lintian hook from:
  https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/build.en.html#pbuilder
and overlooked this:

su -c "lintian -i -I --show-overrides /tmp/buildd/*.changes" - pbuilder
# use this version if you don't want lintian to fail the build
#su -c "lintian -i -I --show-overrides /tmp/buildd/*.changes; :" - pbuilder

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter