Re: library linking, missing libB.so

Thanks for the hints!

> If you have access to upstream source, simply set the target properties with:
> set_properties(target LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES "")

I might. The culprit right now are CMake property settings of the kind
```
set_target_properties(teuchosnumerics PROPERTIES
  IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES_RELWITHDEBINFO
"teuchoscomm;teuchoscore;/usr/lib/liblapack.so;/usr/lib/libblas.so"
  IMPORTED_LOCATION_RELWITHDEBINFO
"${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/lib/libteuchosnumerics.so.11.7"
  IMPORTED_SONAME_RELWITHDEBINFO "libteuchosnumerics.so.11"
  )
```
where references to /usr/lib/liblapack.so (from lapack-dev) appear
needlessly. Those files are created automatically by CMake, but I'll
check if we can influence those in any way. Otherwise I'll just patch
the export files directly.

Cheers,
Nico