Solving shlibs-declares-dependency-on-other-package lintian warning

Dear mentors,

I'm currently moving 2 packages (libnxml and libmrss) to debhelper 9,
multiarch and from cdbs to classic dh.

I'm almost done, but I still have lintian complaining about
"shlibs-declares-dependency-on-other-package" on both packages.
I read the debian sharedlibs policy and googled that but I can't
figure out what to do to solve this.

Both shared libs have:

Pre-Depends: ${misc:Pre-Depends}
Depends: ${misc:Depends}, ${shlibs:Depends}

The complete version of the packages are currently available on
mentors (for those who would like to have a look a little deeper about
what's wrong):
https://mentors.debian.net/package/libnxml
and
https://mentors.debian.net/package/libmrss

The warning messages I have are:

W: libnxml0: shlibs-declares-dependency-on-other-package libnxml0, libnxml-abi-

W: libmrss0: shlibs-declares-dependency-on-other-package libmrss0, libmrss-abi-

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best,
Joseph