Re: watch file help

* Matt Zagrabelny <mzagrabe@d.umn.edu>, 2014-03-18, 09:17:
As a temporary work-around, you can disable certificate verification by setting the PERL_LWP_SSL_VERIFY_HOSTNAME environment variable to 0.

Thanks for the information, Jakub!

Things look good when run from the command line:

% PERL_LWP_SSL_VERIFY_HOSTNAME=0 uscan --report --verbose
-- Scanning for watchfiles in .
-- Found watchfile in ./debian
-- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
  https://launchpad.net/ocsinventory-server/
https://launchpad.net/ocsinventory-server/stable-[\d.]+/[\d.]+/\+download/OCSNG_UNIX_SERVER-([\d.]+).tar.gz
-- Found the following matching hrefs:
    https://launchpad.net/ocsinventory-server/stable-2.1/2.1/+download/OCSNG_UNIX_SERVER-2.1.tar.gz
(2.1)
Newest version on remote site is 2.1, local version is 2.0.5
=> Newer version available from
   https://launchpad.net/ocsinventory-server/stable-2.1/2.1/+download/OCSNG_UNIX_SERVER-2.1.tar.gz
-- Scan finished

It is easy enough for me to put the environment variable before the command, but I am wondering about Debian's automated tools on the backend.

At least the mole watch worker, which is the DDPO's backend, seems to already disable server certificate verification:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/qa/trunk/mole/worker/watch-worker?revision=3078&view=markup#l29

--
Jakub Wilk