Re: public extension linked with libpython* vs. -Wl,-no-undefined

Understood, thanks!

I'll just ignore the warnings of the type
```
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning:
debian/python-pytrilinos/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PyTrilinos/NOX/_Abstract.so
contains an unresolvable reference to symbol PyString_FromFormat: it's
probably a plugin.
```
then.

Cheers,