Re: application for Linux remastering

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:

> We're going to create a complete platform for VoIP, compiling kernel,
> configuration Asterisk, some application on VoIP, programming on the
> Asterisk, So we need our distro.

Debian already contains the Linux kernel and Asterisk. So, just
install Debian on the machines you intend to use for this, install
Asterisk (run `apt-get install asterisk` as root). You didn't mention
which VoIP applications but there are some in Debian; twinkle sflphone
ekiga jitsi already. If you need to package some other applications,
please refer to our packaging guide:

http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

You might be interested in joining the Debian VoIP team to help
maintain the Debian packages of Asterisk and other VoIP software.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/VoIP

I'm subscribed, no need to CC me.

--
bye,