Re: Maintainer scripts: execute command as another user: use sudo or su?

> On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 22:55:20 +0100, Emilien Klein wrote:
>
>> One minor challenge that I faced is that I couldn't get the commands to
>> run using su. With the help of Karsten Hilbert I understood that the
>> issue was that the user being a system user, she didn't have a shell
>> (default shell for new system users is /bin/false).
>
> That's what Russ already mentioned in
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2014/02/msg00499.html
> :)

Indeed. I thought I was subscribed to the list, looks like that's not
the case as I missed his response ;)
Thanks all for your help. su is now used, and new gnuhealth package is
already uploaded to sid.
   +Emilien
P.S.: Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.