Re: RFS: xsane

ok, thanks. I'll put it into a bzr repo once i've adopted it.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:59 PM, Boris Pek <tehnick@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

> Could someone please sponsor xsane for me? It's on of the most popular SANE
> frontends, and has been near unmaintained recently.

You may open RFS bug-report for sponsorship-requests pseudo-package [1].
You have received a link to RFS template in email from mentors.debian.net.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=sponsorship-requests

> https://mentors.debian.net/package/xsane

You should change "Needs a sponsor:" field here.

Also it would be a good idea to provide git repo for the package somewhere.
For example, at collab-maint on Alioth.

Best regards,
Boris