(Urgent) RFS poco : build broken

Hi,
I read the blog regarding libpoco build failed . Link is https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2007/01/msg00207.html

I am also facing same problem , which I debug and came to know that in case of libpoco build if in its path any sub directory contain the pattern *.o* pattern then build will be failed.

Reason behind is poco treat it as object file not as directory and try to find the dependency rule for it and unable to find it Bcoz there is no file with that name.

Example : I renamed my build directory as temp.obuild so while building poco it throw the error

No rule to make target /home/abc/temp.o needed by /home/abc/temp.obuild/3pp/build.../AbstractContainerNode.o

I am using poco 1.4.5 package

Could you please suggest me the way forward to solve this issue.

Thanks and regards
Preeti

Sent from my iPad