Is there a place for ndjbdns in Debian

Dear Mentors,

I am working on a MaraDNS package, the upstream Author, Sam Trenholme
suggested that maybe it could also worth packaging ndjbdns, a djbdns
fork but with GPL licence and all bugs fixed. Also the upstream of
ndjbdns is quite responsive and active.

The status of djbdns in Debian is that it is has many bugs [1]. I guess I
could ask the djbdns maintainer what he thinks, hence CC to Gerrit
Pape.

My question is, would you think there would be a place for djbdns fork
in Debian, given the cirumstances?

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/djbdns.html
--
Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz Dwornikowski, Assistant at Institute of Computing Science, Poznań University of Technology