Re: review of cinnamon-desktop

Roelof Wobben <rwobben@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I just finisched my first package of the 10 for Cinnamon.
> You can find it here: http://mentors.debian.net/package/cinnamon-desktop

> Anyone of the mentors have any remarks on this package.
> The source can be found here: https://github.com/CinnamonDebian/cinnamon-desktop

Interesting. As most of my family members use cinnamon, the current debian
packages are basically abandoned and the alioth request to join was never
replied, I've started to update the packages for personal use.

It was all only a test, and, actually, KDE eats a lot of my Debian time, so I
won't be able to get a cinnamon in good shape and time alone, so I've just
created a collab-maint git repository, here:
git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/cinnamon/cinnamon-desktop.git

I have done some preliminar packaging of muffin and the cinnamon as well. I'll
create a repo for them also if you are interested.

Happy hacking,
--
Saludos,
Maxy