RE: permission denied error

> From: pashev.igor@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 02:17:25 +0400
> Subject: Re: permission denied error
> To: rwobben@hotmail.com
>
> I'd try this:
>
> if ENABLE_TESTS
> noinst_testlib_LTLIBRARIES = libregress.la libgimarshallingtests.la
> libregress_la_LDFLAGS = ...
> libgimarshallingtests_la_LDFLAGS = ...
> endif

I tried that on my build and it stil fails with this message :

test -z "" || rm -f
 /bin/mkdir -p '/usr/unused'
/bin/mkdir: cannot make directory ‘/usr/unused’. Permission denied.
make[1]: *** [clean-noinstLTLIBRARIES] Error 1

The test part looks like this :

# noinst_ always builds a static library
if ENABLE_TESTS
  noinst_testlib_LTLIBRARIES = libregress.la libgimarshallingtests.la
  libregress_la_LDFLAGS = -rpath '/usr/unused'
  libgimarshallingtests_la_LDFLAGS = -rpath '/usr/unused'
endif

also changing the rpath to another directory gives this error.

Roelof