Re: Upstream changes destination from sbin to bin

On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 02:34:43PM +0100, Dariusz Dwornikowski wrote:
> I am working on read-edid package which ships two binaries: get-edid and
> parse-edid.

By coincidence I just used these programs yesterday. Thanks for your
work!

I'd just follow upstream and move the binary. I wouldn't bother with
a compatibility symlink; it's very unlikely to be encoded into any
scripts and you will have problems if people have symlinked /usr/sbin
-> /usr/bin or future transitions, merges, whatever.