Re: Checking build errors <- endianess problem

Hello,

I dug around in the code and voila, e.g. in fvlib/frutil.cpp the
function blockWriteOrRead uses fstream.read|write to do raw data IO and
then in other parts of the code the data is just cast to the desired
type without doing any checks of endianess let alone the needed
conversions.

Now one can either fix the code, or mask the big-endian archs in the
control file.

regards,
Gert