Problem with package.info file

Hi mentors,

After upgrading my package to debhelper 9 I get the following lintian
errors:
E: wcalc: info-document-missing-dir-section usr/share/info/wcalc.info.gz
E: wcalc: info-document-missing-dir-entry usr/share/info/wcalc.info.gz

The file debian/wcalc.info initially had the following line:

wcalc.info

I've changed the file and I've added the following:

INFO-DIR-SECTION Math
START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY
* wcalc: (wcalc).               Flexible command-line scientific calculator
END-INFO-DIR-ENTRY

In order to fix the lintian errors but the build fails with the following output:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/noahfx/debian/wcalc/new/wcalc-2.4.1'
   dh_installdocs
   dh_installchangelogs
   dh_installman
   dh_installinfo
cp: cannot stat 'INFO-DIR-SECTION': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'Math': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY': No such file or directory
cp: omitting directory 'config'
cp: omitting directory 'debian'
cp: omitting directory 'English.lproj'
cp: omitting directory 'graphics'
cp: omitting directory 'src'
cp: omitting directory 'Wcalc.xcodeproj'
cp: cannot stat 'wcalc:': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '(wcalc).': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'Flexible': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'command-line': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'scientific': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'calculator': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'END-INFO-DIR-ENTRY': No such file or directory
dh_installinfo: cp INFO-DIR-SECTION Math START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY aclocal.m4 AUTHORS ChangeLog config config.log config.status configure configure.in COPYING COPYRIGHT debian depcomp English.lproj graphics Info.plist INSTALL install-sh Makefile Makefile.am Makefile.in missing mkinstalldirs NEWS README src test.errors test.recursion test.simple test.vars wcalc.1 wcalc.info wcalc.rc wcalc.spec Wcalc.xcodeproj wcalc: (wcalc). Flexible command-line scientific calculator END-INFO-DIR-ENTRY debian/wcalc/usr/share/info returned exit code 1
make: *** [binary] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2

Am I missing something?

Thanks.
---
Josue Ortega