Re: How to handle a package triggering ice or segv during build?

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Thomas Moulard
<thomas.moulard@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> the ViSP[1] software I maintain is causing GCC[2,3] and Doxygen[4] to crash
> on some platforms.
[snip]

In addition to everything Thibaut mentioned, you also have the option
of asking for your package to be rebuilt on the buildds, by requesting
a "give-back" for your package. Refer to [1] for details.

If you aren't certain that there's a bug specifically with doxygen
and/or GCC, I would consider asking for a rebuild first. Intermittent
issues on the buildds, while not very common, do tend to occur from
time to time on the some of the more obscure archs, e.g. [2].

Regards,
Vincent

[1] http://release.debian.org/wanna-build.txt
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2012/07/msg00034.html