Re: RFS: new powertop version

On Sat, 2013-06-08 at 13:09 +0200, Julian Wollrath wrote:

> Since for this powertop release it is too late to ask upstream to update
> autotools, I added autotools-dev to the build-deps. But I will ask
> them, to consider updating autotools for their next release, so that
> the build-dep can be dropped when that happens.

Cool, however you should always keep autotools-dev in the build-deps
otherwise the in-tarball versions of config.guess/sub will get outdated.

I also recommend dh-autoreconf so you know that the build system can
still be created and users won't find issues if they modify it.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise