Re: O:html2text

Hi,

> Before doing the NMU, have you contacted Eugene, the current maintainer?

Thanks for heads-up, Thomas.

> > I have created a package fixing the build error relating to hardening
> > support
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/html2text/html2text_1.3.2a-16.1.dsc
> >
> > I am not sure if I really want to adopt this package, but this fixes
> > some issues and cleaning of the package and of course the issue I
> > mentioned above. I can't upload it, since I am not a DM but if anybody
> > wants to check it out and upload it, then you are free to do so.
> >
> > This package was once labeled as RFH, so I intended to help, but it
> > seems to be up for adoption at the moment

Thanks for caring. As was pointed out, proposed changes are indeed too
big and diversified for NMU. The package indeeds needs new maintainer,
so feel free to adopt it, they you are free to make these and other
changes if you want.

C++ GNU/Linux userspace developer, Debian Developer