Odd licenses in debian/copyright (and Format 1.0)

Hello,
I'm in the process of converting "my" packages into the canonical
copyright format[1]. I believe I understood the syntax and standard
licenses like GPL are no problem.

However, I have several non standard licenses, like [2], [3], [4] with
some files from the FSF having a very restrictive license [5]. Looking
at [1] I only see a finite list of licenses and for those cases (as
far as I could determine) none matches. Unfortunately there is no
value like "other" to mark those license(s). How should/could I
proceed to switch over debian/copyright?

As "my" packages are rather old (one without reachable upstream, one
with unresponsive upstream and one with a quite daunting qit/svn/cvs
history) I wonder if it is ok to assume (as the free form
debian/copyright implies) that files/patches without explicit license
follow the package copyright? (Of course, over time I'll try to track
down as many contributing people as possible, but e-mail adresses from
the last century sometimes do not work anymore :-((

Thanks for tips, pointers, ideas.

             Helge

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/

[2]  Copying and distribution of this package, with or without
     modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty
     provided the copyright notice and this notice are
     preserved.

[3] aclocal.m4 (configure is similar) with
    This file is free software; the Free Software Foundation
    gives unlimited permission to copy and/or distribute it,
    with or without modifications, as long as this notice is preserved.

    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law; without
    even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
    PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

[4] No guarantees or warranties or anything are provided or implied
    in any way whatsoever. Use this program at your own risk.
    Permission to use this program for any purpose is given, as long
    as the copyright is kept intact.

[5] COPYING
    Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
    of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.