Re: Why is it so hard to get sponsors.....?

Hi,

On 26.02.2013 22:31, W. van den Akker wrote:
> I understand [1] and [2]. I meant uploading to unstable and not testing.
> But none of the DD was ever answering the emails......

Be patient and don't give up. I know this can be frustrating and
annoying, and we're slowly trying to improve the situation, but we all
agree the situation is still all but optimal to sponsorees.

Moreover, personally I'm always keen to hear about ideas how to improve
the situation though. So let us know if you got good ideas.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll