Re: RFS: awstats/7.1~dfsg-1 (2nd try)

> The reason I am asking is that if we do this upload to unstable and
> later we find an annoying important bug (i.e. severity important), then
> we can no longer fix it for Wheezy[1].

Looks like there is testing-proposed-updates for that, isn't?

-->8--
Rule #5. If the version in unstable already includes significant
changes not related to the bug to be fixed, contact the release team
about uploading to testing-proposed-updates. Changed dependencies, new
upstream versions, changed library names and completely rewriting the
packaging are "significant changes".
-->8--

> As I see it, this is your package so the final choice is yours in this
> mattter.  I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the possible
> consequences.

Thus, I'm not sure you are correct.  But anyway, there is no important
bugs right now for this package.