Re: Package for Seed7

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 00:32:29 +0800, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Thomas Mertes wrote:
>
> > I am the developer of the Seed7 programming language and I need help
> > to create a Debian package for Seed7.
>
> Please read these web pages:
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/
> http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

Okay, I was able to produce a package for Seed7.
Now I have the files

seed7_20130203.orig.tar.gz
seed7_20130203-1.debian.tar.gz
seed7_20130203-1.dsc

The lintian result looks okay for me.
I also filed the bug #699811, which requests the seed7 package.

Where should I put the files, such that some maintainer can
check them in?

Thanks in advance for your effort.

Regards,
Thomas Mertes